Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday gnomes


I made these a couple of years ago for a holiday swap with other creative folks. I haven't had time to organize a swap for a couple of years now, but it is a wonderful way to support each other and helps with having a less consumeristic holiday.

I was reminded of these little cork people when this free pattern from Kristin Nicholas came across my Facebook news feed.

I love them! They could be ornaments, or finger puppets, or wine toppers (although I have to be honest and say that I don't really understand the point of wine toppers. Feel free to enlighten me).

These may be my next potato chip (can't stop at just one) project.

2 comments:

Michele Spring-Moore said...

I love these! I haven't gotten very crafty yet for the holidays, but I'm working up to it!

Kristin Nicholas said...

Thanks for the link Julie! I know wine toppers - basically I think it is a way of arriving with a present at someone's house and making them laugh! Which really isn't a bad thing.
Happy Holidays!

AddThis

Bookmark and Share