Sunday, January 3, 2010

Yet another year in review

I got the idea for my last post from turkeycookies. Now I'm going to do it again, but this time with some of my favorite family happenings (at least those I caught in pictures). However, this time, I couldn't restrain myself to just one picture for some of the months.

January
Skiing at Tug Hill, New York




February

Keeping warm at an indoor water park in Niagara Falls, Canada




March

TJ's sophomore recital



April

The girls enjoying the spring sunshine



May

My fashion plate of a daughter



June

This was a big month--Brianne's high school graduation outside the Eastman Theatre.

Visiting TJ at Round Top Orchestral Institute


Brianne receiving the band award from her much-loved high school band director

Brianne's senior recital, with 2 of her best friends and their trumpet teacher.




July

Taking a break from hiking



August

Keeping cool in the dog days of summer

TJ playing at a local coffee shop


Me in the Adirondacks


September

On a hike near Ithaca, New York



October

A lovely tea spot in Old Town, Montreal

Roller derby!

Reunited in Ithaca, New York



November

A before-work bike ride in Genesee Valley Park

Apple picking



December

Christmas

Holiday flower and light show at Highland Park's Lamberton Conservatory

It was a good year!

3 comments:

Jason Crane said...

I love these photos -- y'all look so happy!

Heather said...

It sure looks like a wonderful year. And lovely kids you have!

vicki hartman said...

beautiful family!!!

AddThis

Bookmark and Share